Sleeps up to 5 people in 2 bedrooms and a sofa bed. Gate Cottage is a cosy tile-hung country cottage with a nice sitting room (with open fireplace), a dining room and a kitchen with lovely views.
Gate Cottage was built in about 1911 by my grandfather for ‘Willie the coachman’, and is now a comfortably furnished restful place with a fully fenced garden, making it very suitable for children and dogs.
Approached up a little garden path and through a porch, the ground floor accommodation includes:
- The TV Sitting room with a single 4’ (1.22m) sofa bed, chairs and an open working fireplace.
- The Dining room which can seat up to 6 people.
- The small rear Kitchen, which has a lovely view over the parkland, is fully equipped, including an electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
- The kitchen door opens out to the garden.
- The Bathroom with bath, electric fitted shower, basin and WC.
The first floor is reached by a steep staircase, and comprises:
- A double bedroom with a 4’6” (1.37 m) double bed.
- A twin bedroom with two 3’ (91 cm) beds.
Gate Cottage Gallery
|Dogs are allowed.
1 dog is free, then £10 per dog up to a maximum of 4 total. Dogs must be on leads outside the house garden.