Sleeps up to 12 people in 5 bedrooms plus an alcove,
and features its own private Sauna. Mounts View was originally our cowshed, but is now an extended, fully modernised and comfortable one-storey house. The Sauna and terrace look out over its own private garden and the countryside beyond. A large sitting room, a dining area, a kitchen plus a bathroom and two shower rooms complete its very comfortable accommodation.
There are fitted carpets throughout, and the accommodation includes:
- One double bedroom with a 5’ (1.5 m) double bed.
- One double bedroom with a 4’6” (1.37 m) double bed.
- One twin bedroom with two 3’ (91 cm) beds.
- Another twin bedroom with two 3’ (91 cm) beds.
- A triple bedroom with a 2-tier Bunk bed (each level 3’ (91 cms) – for children or adults, and a single 3’ (91 cms) bed.
- There are additionally two comfortable single Z beds that can be placed in any of the rooms.
- Three bathrooms. There is an attractive bathroom with bath, wash basin, shaver point, WC and a hand shower tap fitting, and with a small warm airing cupboard. Additionally there is a bathroom with mixer shower, small wash basin and WC, and a further one which is a “wet room”.
- The comfortable TV Sitting Room with lovely views out on 3 sides has a modern wood-burning stove within a brick chimney piece, at one end of which is a dining alcove for 6 to 8 people, with a serving hatch through from the kitchen.
- The modern fully equipped Kitchen includes an electric cooker, dishwasher, automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
- The breakfast alcove within the kitchen has a table and seats for 6 people.
- Outside there is a large terrace with lovely views, on which is the cedar wood all-weather barrel sauna, which seats up to 6 people and can be used for dry heat or with water over the coals for steam heat.
Mounts View Gallery
|Dogs are allowed.
1 dog is free, then £10 per dog up to a maximum of 4 total. Dogs must be on leads outside the house garden.