Sleeps up to 7 people in 2 bedrooms plus a folding bed and a bed settee.
Tudor View is a spacious self-contained cottage-type bungalow with a comfortable kitchen/dining room and a TV sitting room. It has beautiful views on both sides – over to the manor house and across miles of unspoilt Sussex countryside.
This is perhaps our cosiest house, and is always warm and light. Like many bungalows, the rooms lead from one into the other, though the 2 bedrooms are to the left of the entrance lobby and the rest of the accommodation is to the right. The accommodation consists of:
• The main double bedroom at the end, with a king size 5’ (1.5 m) bed and a corner hand-basin, which has a picture window looking over the unspoilt rolling Sussex countryside and its own entrance door.
• The second twin bedroom with two 3’ (90cms) beds, plus a comfortable single Z bed, with a hand basin.
• The TV Sitting Room has a comfortable 4’ (1.2 m) sofa bed, another sofa and an armchair, along with an attractive fireplace.
• The Kitchen/Dining room has an electric hob and ovens, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, and can seat up to 6 people.
• The bathroom has a bath (with shower over), a basin and WC.
• There is a further separate WC with basin at the end of the house.
Tudor View Gallery
To explore the entire Pekes Gallery of images, please click this button:
To get in touch with us and view a location map for Pekes Manor, visit the Contact page
Some reviews and comments from recent visitors to Tudor View:
Great Weekend at Tudor View
“Had an excellent stay with a group of friends in this cosy, warm cottage on a blustery, cold February weekend! Tudor View is comfortable and had everything we needed for our stay. Kildare provided excellent service, thank you, responding to emails very promptly if we had a question. We didn’t get out and about so I can’t comment on the location – but it was perfect for us for a house party in the manor house and easy to get to from the M25.”
“I can recommend Tudor View as the perfect base for a family of four. The view from the main bedroom and terrace is to die for and the arrangement of the houses in the grounds means that every house has its privacy. The tennis court and pool were great for our teenaged aged boys. Also fantastic customer service from the moment of booking!”
“Absolutely stunning accommodation in a peaceful and tranquil surroundings. Our children loved the freedom and space. We would love to return to make the most of the pool as this was unfortunately out of action during our stay. Thanks so much for your hospitality.”
A Lovely Oasis of Peace and Relaxation
“This was our fourth stay. In previous visits we made many daily excursions to surrounding tourist attractions, of which there are many. This time though, we spent most of the time at the house with its many activities for the whole family. Being set in an idyllic estate with wonderful views, sometimes you need little more. Extremely nice staff great facilities make this a place we will certainly return to.”
|Dogs are allowed.
1 dog is free, then £10 per dog up to a maximum of 4 total. Dogs must be on leads outside the house garden.