Sleeps up to 7 people in 2 bedrooms plus a folding bed and a bed settee.
Tudor View is a spacious self-contained cottage-type bungalow with a comfortable kitchen/dining room and a TV sitting room. It has beautiful views on both sides – over to the manor house and across miles of unspoilt Sussex countryside.
This is perhaps our cosiest house, and is always warm and light. Like many bungalows, the rooms lead from one into the other, though the 2 bedrooms are to the left of the entrance lobby and the rest of the accommodation is to the right. The accommodation consists of:
• The main double bedroom at the end, with a king size 5’ (1.5 m) bed, which has a picture window looking over the unspoilt rolling Sussex countryside and its own entrance door. There is also a single sofa-bed in here, as well as a hand basin.
• The second twin bedroom with two 3’ (90cms) beds, plus a comfortable single Z bed, with a hand basin.
• The TV Sitting Room has a comfortable three piece suite which includes a 4’ (1.2 m) bed settee and an attractive fireplace.
• The Kitchen/Dining room has an electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, and can seat up to 6 people.
• The bathroom has a bath (with shower over), a basin and WC.
• There is a further separate WC with basin at the end of the house.
Tudor View Gallery
|Dogs are allowed.
1 dog is free, then £10 per dog up to a maximum of 4 total. Dogs must be on leads outside the house garden.